Want to modernize and speed up your website, but not sure where to start?
Heard of Gatsby before, but need to learn how to use it with a Headless CMS?
Need step-by-step guidance and inspiration for your next blazing-fast master-piece?
Then you will enjoy this recording of our hands-on webinar "Using Gatsby with Agility CMS".
Just recently, Agility CMS released a source-plugin for GatsbyJS.
GatsbyJS is a progressive web-app framework built on-top of ReactJS that includes static site generation and uses GraphQL to store and access content from any data source.
Joel and James will teach you step-by-step how to use Gatsby with Headless CMS like Agility CMS and WHY you need to learn this!
WHO SHOULD WATCH:
1. Developers who are familiar with the JAMstack concept
2. Users of Agility CMS or all who is curious about Headless CMSs
3. All who uses Gatsby and interested to learn more about progressive frameworks
WHY YOU SHOULD WATCH:
1. You want to build a site that scales infinitely and will never go down!
2. You are ready to build blazing-fast websites and apps
3. You want to learn why Agility CMS is a perfect fit for GatsbyJS sites GatsbyJS is a progressive web-app framework built on-top of ReactJS that includes static site generation and uses GraphQL to store and access content from any data source.