Who We Are
Full-Stack Product DeveloperApply Now
We’re looking for a Full-Stack Product Developer with ASP.NET experience who can join our platform team full-time. You will work under some of Canada’s best and brightest technical leaders to help deliver a world-class, highly scalable and reliable SaaS product to support Agility's growing customer base.
You want to build something great, something that will last for years. You want to write code that you will tweak and rewrite time and again until it's perfect.
It will be the best work you've ever done.
Even so, you may come back to it months later. Take it apart. Make it faster, make it better.
Who Are You?
- You're an MVC and Web API rockstar, and ASP.Net Core is your new jam.
- You love sharing and contributing to code on GitHub.
- You are comfortable designing, implementing, and maintaining an application from the frontend to the backend.
- Cloud is compelling and exciting to you.
- Great ideas keep you up all night.
- You want to work with a small team where you can make a big impact.
- You will be writing and maintaining a set of highly available micro-services and applications.
- This is a full-stack role, with more of a focus put on middle-tier services and the back-end.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Add and update features in the Agility Content Manager application, using KnockoutJS or Vue.
- Update middle tier and API layers using C#, MVC and Web API.
- Update backend code using T-SQL in Azure SQL Database
- Add to and help maintain the Agility.Web SDK (for .Net Framework and .Net Core)
- Use Azure DevOps to Build and Deploy code to Azure, Nuget, npm, github and more.
- Work closely with the rest of the Agility Product team, as well as external developers, to ensure customer website solutions continue to be high performing, and highly available.
- Providing technical support to our clients, external developers and partners through our various channels such as Zendesk and GitHub
- Take part in brainstorms, share ideas and collaborate with team members
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in a product/SaaS company
- 2+ years experience using a CMS
- 2+ years SQL experience
- 4+ years C#/.NET experience
- Experience using CI/D tools such as Azure DevOps, Travis, Jenkis, or GitLabs
- Experience designing, deploying and managing cloud applications using Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud
- WeWork office space with coffee, tea and beer on tap, as well as other membership perks.
- Competitive salary and benefits plan
- Individually-tailored professional development opportunities
- Flex hours and casual working environment
- Centrally located office surrounded by some of the city's best restaurants and coffee shops
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Business Development Manager (EAST - US)Apply Now
(Location: Chicago, New York, or Boston)
Join a leading SaaS Content Management company to expand product sales, grow your sales skills and create long-lasting partners/customers.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for bringing new customers onto the Agility platform. While doing this, you will work closely with our engineers to provide a premium platform for large businesses in both Canada and the United States.
As one of the most dynamic and innovative technology companies in Toronto (headquarters), Agility continues to accelerate growth in 2019 and we're ready to add a number of Business Development Managers to our team of driven professionals.
Ask yourself if these characteristics fit you. If they do, it’s time to take the next step.
- Your friends and coworkers consider you a competitive person who wants to win and be successful.
- You likely played a number of competitive sports and had great success in the teams you joined.
- You’re a person who wants to be in control of your career, you want a fast paced environment and want to acquire and build new skills to improve yourself.
- You’re excited about the idea of working with a company with an entrepreneurial vibe and are looking for a company where you can make a real difference.
- University or college graduate
- 3-5 years successful sales experience
- Software/Tech sales a major asset
- Our headquarters are located in the busy, bustling downtown core of Toronto – walking distance to the best food and shopping in the city.
- Agility CMS is an established business (16 years and counting) that boasts a casual, friendly startup vibe.
- Our management style focuses on learning and career advancement. Every employee is encouraged to move upwards and onwards.
- We offer a flexible working environment. At Agility, we work hard but we also understand life can't always be rigid.
- Our headquarters are based out of WeWork Toronto, an amazing, vibrant work-space.
- The kitchen at Agility HQ is fully stocked with unlimited coffee, tea, and beer. Enough said.
- Team-bonding events – including Friday lunches (first of the month on Agility) and quarterly community & team outings.