Agility CMS Features
Some, but not all, of the things that make Agility CMS awesome.
- Unlimited Custom Content Definitions
- Unlimited Shared Content Lists and Items
- Content Import / Export
- Content Scheduling
- Content Relationships - one to one, one to many, or many to many
- Customize Alerts on Content Updates and Status Changes
- Customize Security on each Content List
- Standard field types for Text, Number, Date
- HTML field type with Source Editing
- Rich Text Editor with WYSIWIG and source view.
- Custom Input Field types
- File, Image and Video attachment field types
- YouTube field type
- Linked Content Field types, renderable as Link, Dropdown List, Grid, Searchable Tab or List box
- Unlimited Page Templates
- Unlimited Module Definitions, with the same field type capabilities as Shared Content.
- Add, Move, or Remove Pages in a nested Sitemap structure
- Page Import / Export
- Page Scheduling
- Add Modules to Content Zones in a Page
- Build Dynamic Pages based on a Shared Content List, such as articles or other listings
- Management multiple Sitemaps using Digital Channels
- Manage a central list of URL Redirections
- Customize Page or Module-level Security
- Alerts for Updates or Status Changes on Pages or Modules
Media & Documents
- Upload images and files to a central repository
- Link to a central repository from Attachment fields
- Automatic Thumbnailing and Resizing of Images files
- Built-in Image Editor for cropping, resizing, or other simple image editing tasks.
- Cloud-based Asset storage using Azure Storage or Amazon S3 storage
- CDN delivery of assets using Stackpath, Azure CDN, or Amazon Cloudfront.
- Define Custom Schemas for Form Submissions and User Profiles
- Included standard Content Types for submission, including Image and Video files.
- Accept and manage Form Submissions
- Accept and manage User Registrations used for app or website authentication
- Accept and manage Likes, Ratings and Comments on Content Items in an app or website
- Automated or Manual Approval Process for User Generated Content
- Product, Variant and Measure management
- Link Products to Shared Content using Linked Content fields
- Product Import
- Use a choice of Payment Providers (Stripe, Moneris, E-xact, Paypal)
- Customer Management, linkable to User Profiles or external systems
- Promotions / Coupon Management
- Built-in Sales Reports
- User roles for Call-Center to allow for phone-based ordering and customer support.
- Ticket, Variant and Measure management
- Ticket Import
- Link Tickets to Shared Content using Linked Content fields
- Define Ticket Templates for Print-at-Home use
- Point of Sale
- Sell tickets using POS App (available for iPad on iOS App Store)
- Central Management of POS terminals, locations, users
- Redeem Tickets on location using Web-Based Mobile App
- Define Locations, Events for Tickets that are redeemable
- Central Management of Users for Redemption App
Features for Developers
- Open REST APIs available for Content, Ecommerce, Ticketing, UGC
- Content Sync SDK available in .Net Framework and .Net Core
- Management / Import API available in .Net Framework and .Net Core
- WebHooks for Content Updates and Status Changes
- WebHooks for Ecommerce events, such as Order Status, Customer Status, etc.