- Access your Agility CMS data easily in JS - works in node.js and client-side apps.
- GatsbyJS has taken the world by storm. Read the guide on sourcing content for Gatsby from Agility CMS and get rolling!
Now, we have taken our .Net SDKs and made them available too.
- Targeting .Net standard 2, this library provides access to your Agility CMS data. Future releases will support strong data types, whereas this version features only dynamic types for your Contnet and Module Definitions.
- This SDK access data using our Sync API, which pulls your Agility CMS content down to your web server.
- This code has been around for quite a while, and we are pleased to make it available to our community.
- If you are interested in contributing, get in touch, or take a look at the open issues and submit a pull request!
We've really embraced the idea of a strong developer community here at Agility CMS. We believe developers are the most powerful influencers in the world, and we want to provide you with a great experience. 😍
If you want to build an Agility CMS SDK, get in touch with us and we can help you get started. 👍
If you are really serious about contributing, you are going to need a free account to play around with.
Agility CMS also hosts conferences and events aimed at educating developers.