We have been busy this Spring and Summer with creating more integrations, features and educational content for You than ever!
Here is a recap!
🎉 Agility CMS Celebrated 19 years on July 19th!
The company started in 2002. In 2003 the team developed the first API-driven headless CMS in the market. Ever since, APIs have been the foundation our CMS architecture.
Back then our team envisioned a centralized way of managing content so that every new customer didn’t have to install or upgrade code. Agility was born and never stopped growing since then!
🎉 We did it again!
Agility CMS is named a Leader in Headless CMS Summer 2021 GRIT Report based on G2 Crowd Customer reviews!
Haven't reviewed us yet?
Write your review here and get a 25$ Gift Card from G2!
🚀 Agility CMS now supports GraphQL
Agility CMS users will be able to leverage features and benefits of GraphQL APIs such as:
- Greater control over data
- Faster and more user-friendly APIs
- Increased predictability in API queries
- Effortless scalability and upgrade of APIs
- Simplified querying process for multiple content sources
Learn more about GraphQL on our help center.
👌 Improvements to our Content and Modeling sections in Agility
- Instant filter/search of content.
- Clear separation between adding models and adding content.
- Easier to use Content Folders to keep your content organized.
- Content Model fields are cleaner and easier to read with improved drag & drop.
- Ability to edit Content Models directly in the "Content" section, instead of jumping back into "Models".
👉 NEW! Subscribe to our Product Status Page
Now you can monitor Agility CMS system status in real time! Try it out.
🌱 NEW Website Starters!
Now we have free starters for Gatsby, Next.js, Nuxt.js, Eleventy, Angular and NEW - .NET5!
👌 NEW! Our Product Roadmap is now public
Keep track of features we have just launched and see what is under consideration!
Have a feature request? Just hit that "Submit Idea" button!
What to share Your opinion? You can vote for the features under consideration!
Thank you for reading! See you soon! 👋
Make sure to follow us on Twitter for daily news and updates!