Power up your Jamstack with GraphQL and Headless CMS
- Do you want to power up your APIs with GrpathQL?
- Would yo like to learn how to easily build a GraphQL API that enables you to get the data you need with a single query?
- Do you want to learn how to use Headless CMS for your ecommerce solution?
Then this hands-on workshop is for a Pro like you!
In this workshop, we will see how StepZen can tie Agility CMS data with e-commerce data from Shopify and will teach you how You can power up your Jamstack projects with API.
What you will learn:
- The beauty of Headless Architecture that separates backend and frontend
- How using GraphQL as the frontend API can simplify this decoupling
- How to use StepZen and Agility CMS to simplify and power up your Jamstack development
What is GraphQL?
GraphQL is a query language for your API. GraphQL is an open-source data query and manipulation language for APIs, and a runtime for fulfilling queries with existing data. GraphQL was developed internally by Facebook in 2012 before being publicly released in 2015. Now it is one of the most popular and beloved tools in Jamstack toolset and in this workshop will teach you how to use it!
StepZen enables developers to easily build a GraphQL API that connects data from REST, GraphQL, databases, or any backend. Through configuration, not code, you can connect and stitch the ever-increasing set of backends needed to unlock your data and accelerate frontend development. StepZen hosts and manages the API, encrypts your keys, and enables you to set fine-grained access control, eliminating the need for cloud functions.
Agility CMS, a Headless CMS that combines a fast flexible development environment with familiar authoring tools that both developers and marketers can love. The benefits of Agility CMS are:
- Built-in Page Management for amazing Editor Experience and SEO
- Headless architecture for easy omnichannel set up and multi-site deployments
- Jamstack friendly and API-based
Joel Varty is CTO and President at Agility CMS, a SaaS headless content management platform that combines flexible and fast Headless architecture with familiar and easy Authoring tools for editors. When it comes to cloud computing, development and software architecture, Joel is as good as they come. Follow Joel: Joel Varty (@joelvarty) / Twitter
Anant Jhingran is the founder and CEO of StepZen — a startup with a new approach for simplifying how developers access the data they need to power digital experiences. Anant has spent his career at the forefront of innovation in databases, machine learning, and APIs. At StepZen, Anant is enjoying creating a company that brings his love of these technologies together to simplify, accelerate and scale front-end development. Follow Anant on Twitter: @jhingran