Increase in organic website traffic
Increase in food category sales
Increase in catering orders
Increase in center footfall and new users
Award-Winning New Website Boosted FCP Shopping Center Traffic by 69% and Food Sales by 22%
First Canadian Place (FCP), formerly owned and run by Olympia York, is a beautiful Shopping Centre located in the heart of downtown Toronto, ON.
As FCP’s digital properties evolved, they needed help to achieve digital innovation that aligned with their business goals. FCP was looking for a way to keep their tenants in the building at breakfast lunch and dinner but to also drive traffic to their shops and services.
One of the FCP's central tenets is their attention to detail and the high quality of their art and events, which is why they needed a solution that gave them the tools to stand out aesthetically.
Dotfusion, an information technology and services company, was a perfect fit to help them digitally transform their vision into a reality.
- With Agility CMS, our Gold Implementation Partner Dotfusion was able to build the new web-based solution in a short period of time which was a prime ingredient in retaining the customer.
- Agility CMS made it easy for Dotfusion to quickly iterate and innovate with a very little resource burden.
- Agility CMS gave Dotfusion the freedom to integrate freely with other systems like Salesforce Marketing Cloud; a complex integration with Mapped, which is a store directory mapping service; and Cineplex content that displays in kiosks all around First Canadian Place.
- The ability to easily train their editors to use the content management system allowed FCP’s team to use Agility CMS with confidence after Dotfusion signed off and handled the project to the client, all while giving them unlimited freedom for creativity.
Through the partnership with Agility CMS, Dotfusion helped their client to extend the on-going evolution of their food program, helping them win a gold award for best Canadian Shopping Centre by The International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC).
Their web-based interface that allows users t to access and search menus from food court tenants easily, arrange catering orders, and schedule deliveries with popular providers like UberEats, Ritual, and Foodora, all with a quick swipe or click of a mouse.
As a result, FCP has seen:
- 69% increase in organic website traffic,
- 22% increase in food category sales,
- 24% in catering,
- 12% in centre footfall and new users.
View the Award-Winning First Canadian Place website here:
Read More Customer Success Stories:
"Agility CMS gave us the ability to develop ultra-creatively, quickly and integrate all these systems together for amazing content experience. This CMS gives the publishing and authoring user what we’d like to say is an enjoyable experience especially if they're coming off Wordpress or another CMS which is less intuitive. This is a model digital product for more properties like this all over the world." Chris Bryce, CEO Dotfusion