Agility CMS Features
Some, but not all, of the things that make Agility CMS awesome.
Features for Content Teams
- Landing Page Dashboards with Page and Content Analytics Powered by Google Analytics
- Built-in Reports for Content Sync, Recent Changes, Ready to Publish
- Global Content Search
- Mass updates with Batching
- Customizable content workflows
- Custom Report Capabilities
- Task Management
- User Login and Activity Tracking
- Login with Microsoft Azure Active Directory Account
Features for Developers
- Open REST APIs available for Content, Ecommerce, Ticketing, UGC
- Source Plugin and Starter site for Gatsby.js
- Starter site for Next.js
- Starter site for Nuxt.js
- Management / Import API available in .Net Framework and .Net Core
- WebHooks for Content Updates and Status Changes
- WebHooks for Ecommerce events, such as Order Status, Customer Status, etc.
- Unlimited Custom Content Definitions
- Unlimited Shared Content Lists and Items
- Content Import / Export
- Content Scheduling
- Advanced Content Relationships - one to one, one to many, or many to many
- Customize Alerts on Content Updates and Status Changes
- Customize Security on each Content List
- Multiple Content States: Staging, Published, Unpublished, Approved, Declined, Awaiting Approval
- Standard field types for Text, Number, Date
- HTML field type with Source Editing
- Rich Text Editor with WYSIWIG and source view.
- Custom Input Field types
- File, Image and Video attachment field types
- YouTube field type
- Linked Content Field types, renderable as Link, Dropdown List, Grid, Searchable Tab or List box
- Recycling Bin for Content Lists
- Unlimited version history with rollback support
- Unlimited Page Templates
- Unlimited Module Definitions, with the same field type capabilities as Shared Content.
- Add, Move, or Remove Pages in a nested Sitemap structure
- Page Import / Export
- Page Scheduling
- Add Modules to Content Zones in a Page
- Build Dynamic Pages based on a Shared Content List, such as articles or other listings
- Management multiple Sitemaps using Digital Channels
- Manage a central list of URL Redirections
- Customize Page or Module-level Security
- Alerts for Updates or Status Changes on Pages or Modules
Media & Documents
- Upload images and files to a central repository
- Link to a central repository from Attachment fields
- Mass uploading with Zip Files.
- Image Galleries
- Automatic Thumbnailing and Resizing of Images files
- Built-in Image Editor for cropping, resizing, or other simple image editing tasks.
- Cloud-based Asset storage using Azure Storage or Amazon S3 storage
- CDN delivery of assets using Stackpath, Azure CDN, or Amazon Cloudfront.