Video - Proper Content Architecture: Build a Foundation For The Future Of Content
- Is your CMS slow? Are you using Rich Text for everything?
- Do your editors know how to find what they need in your CMS? Or they feel lost and powerless every time they use your CMS?
- Is your Content Architecture clean and clear? Or it is more like that plate of spaghetti you had for dinner?
When the Content Architecture is done wrong, your editors may struggle, your integrations may fail, and it may be challenging for your developers to manage security risks and site-wide optimizations.
The end results are expensive bottle-necks, missed deadlines, and customers who don’t get what they came for. Inefficiency and mistakes pile together to punish your bottom line.
Joel Varty and James Vidler from Agility CMS can get you to a better place! Fill out the webform to watch the video and learn from the experts!
Fill out the webform (on the right or bottom ) to watch the video and learn How to Build a Foundation For The Future Of Your Content
What will you learn?
- How to design and configure content architecture before anyone starts coding
- How to future proof your content models
- How to design a content-first system that can evolve and grow over time
Hosts: Jmes Vidler, VP of Product Agility CMS and Joel Varty, President at Agility CMS