Power up your Jamstack Ecommerce with GraphQL, Shopify and Agility CMS using StepZen
- Do you want to power up your APIs with GrpathQL?
- Would yo like to learn how to easily build a GraphQL API that enables you to get the data you need with a single query?
- Do you want to learn how to use Headless CMS for your ecommerce solution?
What you will learn:
- The beauty of Headless Architecture that separates backend and frontend
- How using GraphQL as the frontend API can simplify this decoupling
- How to use StepZen and Agility CMS to simplify and power up your Jamstack development
What is Jamstack?
Jamstack is not about specific technologies. It is the combination of underlying tooling that makes JAMstack so exciting. The web is rapidly changing away from monolithic to decoupled apps, and web developers are storming ahead with more power than ever.
Jamstack represents a new way of developing software based on build-time and client-side rendering, that doesn’t depend on web servers for outputting websites and apps.
What is GraphQL?
GraphQL is a query language for your API. GraphQL is an open-source data query and manipulation language for APIs, and a runtime for fulfilling queries with existing data. GraphQL was developed internally by Facebook in 2012 before being publicly released in 2015. Now it is one of the most popular and beloved tools in Jamstack toolset and in this workshop will teach you how to use it!
StepZen enables developers to easily build a GraphQL API that connects data from REST, GraphQL, databases, or any backend. Through configuration, not code, you can connect and stitch the ever-increasing set of backends needed to unlock your data and accelerate frontend development. StepZen hosts and manages the API, encrypts your keys, and enables you to set fine-grained access control, eliminating the need for cloud functions.
Agility CMS, a Headless CMS that combines a fast flexible development environment with familiar authoring tools that both developers and marketers can love. The benefits of Agility CMS are:
- Built-in Page Management for amazing Editor Experience and SEO
- Headless architecture for easy omnichannel set up and multi-site deployments
- Jamstack friendly and API-based