ASP.Net Developer Apply Now
We are very excited to find the right person for this Developer role! If you have the right experience, want to continue to learn and grow, enjoy working in a collaborative environment and want to work for an established business with a start-up culture, please apply today!
Agility CMS is the next generation of web content management systems. Cloud-based, agile and powerful, Agility CMS powers customer web and mobile sites that deliver content to over 5 million visitors per day.
As Agility CMS grows in 2015, you will join a team of driven professionals who are determined to drive Agility CMS forward. We’re looking for a front-end developer with ASP.NET experience who can join our development team full-time. You will work under one of Canada’s best and brightest technical leaders and a team of driven professionals who are determined to drive Agility forward. You will learn to write high-performing code in a high-performance environment and have fun at the same time.
- Client side experience with CSS3, jQuery, C# and ASP.NET MVC coding is MANDATORY
- 3+ years of ASP.NET development mandatory
- Experience with both web forms and MVC is an asset (MVC is used for new projects)
- Should have some experience with database development
- Should understand cloud technology and know about different cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS
- Ability to take the lead on projects, but also work with others
- A mentality to find the best solution, even if there are some trade offs
- Social and comfortable working directly with customers
- Ability to look at a problem from both a business and technical angle
- Ability to build trusting relationships with co-workers and customers
Day to Day:
- Code, test, debug and document software solutions using appropriate processes, tools, frameworks, libraries, patterns, best practices and standards
- Working on a wide variety of projects from large-to-small for customers in a variety of industries
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with existing solution and resolve these issues in in a timely and accurate manner
- Work in a team with other developers and Project Managers to develop the best solutions for internal projects and customers
- Reviewing your own code for quality prior to deploying to staging/live environments
- Scrum with co-workers on problems and help brainstorm best solutions for tricky issues
If you have the required experience, enthusiasm and love coming to work every day at a company that is changing an industry, please apply today.
Please note we will be doing a reference check if you receive an offer.
- Our headquarters are located in the busy, bustling downtown core of Toronto – walking distance to the best food and shopping in the city.
- Agility CMS is an established business (13 years and counting) that boasts a casual, friendly startup vibe.
- Our management style focuses on learning and career advancement. Every employee is encouraged to move upwards and onwards.
- We offer a flexible working environment. At Agility, we work hard but we also understand life can't always be rigid.
- Our comfy open-concept loft office promotes and encourages teamwork, as well as cross-department collaboration.
- Our kitchen is fully-stocked with the healthiest of snacks, coffee, espresso, and tea to keep employees well-nourished.
- Team-bonding events – including Friday lunches (first of the month on Agility) and full-day outings (like a trip to the ski slopes).