ASP.Net Developer Apply Now
We are very excited to find the right person for this Developer role! If you have the right experience, want to continue to learn and grow, enjoy working in a collaborative environment and want to work for an established business with a start-up culture, please apply today!
Agility CMS is the next generation of web content management systems. Cloud-based, agile and powerful, Agility CMS powers customer web and mobile sites that deliver content to over 5 million visitors per day.
As Agility CMS grows in 2015, you will join a team of driven professionals who are determined to drive Agility CMS forward. We’re looking for a front-end developer with ASP.NET experience who can join our development team full-time. You will work under one of Canada’s best and brightest technical leaders and a team of driven professionals who are determined to drive Agility forward. You will learn to write high-performing code in a high-performance environment and have fun at the same time.
- Client side experience with CSS3, jQuery, C# and ASP.NET MVC coding is MANDATORY
- 3+ years of ASP.NET development mandatory
- Experience with both web forms and MVC is an asset (MVC is used for new projects)
- Should have some experience with database development
- Should understand cloud technology and know about different cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS
- Ability to take the lead on projects, but also work with others
- A mentality to find the best solution, even if there are some trade offs
- Social and comfortable working directly with customers
- Ability to look at a problem from both a business and technical angle
- Ability to build trusting relationships with co-workers and customers
Day to Day:
- Code, test, debug and document software solutions using appropriate processes, tools, frameworks, libraries, patterns, best practices and standards
- Working on a wide variety of projects from large-to-small for customers in a variety of industries
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with existing solution and resolve these issues in in a timely and accurate manner
- Work in a team with other developers and Project Managers to develop the best solutions for internal projects and customers
- Reviewing your own code for quality prior to deploying to staging/live environments
- Scrum with co-workers on problems and help brainstorm best solutions for tricky issues
If you have the required experience, enthusiasm and love coming to work every day at a company that is changing an industry, please apply today.
Please note we will be doing a reference check if you receive an offer.
Marketing Campaign Manager Apply Now
As one of the most dynamic and innovative technology companies in Toronto, Agility CMS continues to accelerate growth in 2015, and are ready to add a Marketing Campaign Manager to our team of driven professionals, who are working hard – and having fun - driving Agility CMS forward.
This position is responsible for managing the company’s marketing-driven lead generation strategy and tactically executing campaigns that result in increased sales prospect pipeline and revenue growth. This position reports to the CMO.
Working across marketing and other departments, this individual will accelerate sales growth by defining, creating and executing marketing campaigns targeted at prospective and current customers. This individual will need to be highly metrics-focused and able to achieve lead generation goals that generate new and incremental sales opportunities.
This individual will work closely with counterparts in online marketing and sales to define and execute integrated campaigns that may include online advertising, email, SEM, direct mail, social marketing, web, field, event tactics and more.
In this role, you will be:
- Responsible for driving the overall development, execution and success of integrated lead generation programs targeting net new and existing customers and partners, including but not limited to webinars, email and direct mail campaigns.
- Have overall ownership for lead generation program timelines, ensuring that all activities occur as planned and that campaigns are executed on time, including scheduling, design, production and distribution.
- Be responsible for the implementation of lead scoring and associated lead nurturing campaigns, leveraging marketing automation tools and capabilities
- Collaborating with the Marketing Manager and other key stakeholders to utilize the website as a strategic demand generation tool, driving conversion from visitors to leads
- Working closely with the Operations Manager and other key stakeholders to leverage marketing automation and CRM tools to measure, track and analyze marketing programs and performance
- Optimize lead qualification for sales and tracks follow through of leads to ensure lead handoff process is current, documented, communicated to sales and effectively being executed
- Measure, analyze and report on the lead-to-close process, lead generation program effectiveness, and campaign outcomes, draws insights and presents results clearly to executive management to facilitate sound decision making
- Produce regular weekly and monthly reports, dashboards and analysis focused on achieving revenue goals, pipeline, awareness and market perception tracking leads, conversion, ROI, opportunities and revenue potential
- Perform other marketing duties and activities as assigned
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree required; Marketing, Business or Communications degree preferred
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in online lead generation marketing for a B2B software or technology company, with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results
- Demonstrated experience building and managing marketing penetration campaigns and lead generation programs
- Demonstrated experience with closed-loop methodology and the hands-on utilization of both the CRM (e.g. Salesforce) and a marketing automation platform
- Must possess strong analytical skills and be metrics-driven with experience in developing marketing operations metrics and dashboards
- Must possess exceptional written and oral communication skills and be equally effective in both formal and informal settings
- Must possess excellent organizational skills with the ability to run multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Understanding of sales environments
- Strong project management and organization skills; must be very detail oriented
- Self-motivated, with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and achieve measurable results on time
- Ability to work and execute in a fast paced, innovative, energizing environment
- A collaborative leader, able to provide direction to direct reports and peers to meet established goals
- Highly proficient with PowerPoint and Excel, as well as proficiency with the entire MS Office suite
Additional InformationAll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Reference checks will precede any offer of employment
- Our headquarters are located in the busy, bustling downtown core of Toronto – walking distance to the best food and shopping in the city.
- Agility CMS is an established business (13 years and counting) that boasts a casual, friendly startup vibe.
- Our management style focuses on learning and career advancement. Every employee is encouraged to move upwards and onwards.
- We offer a flexible working environment. At Agility, we work hard but we also understand life can't always be rigid.
- Our comfy open-concept loft office promotes and encourages teamwork, as well as cross-department collaboration.
- Our kitchen is fully-stocked with the healthiest of snacks, coffee, espresso, and tea to keep employees well-nourished.
- Team-bonding events – including Friday lunches (first of the month on Agility) and full-day outings (like a trip to the ski slopes).