Marketing ManagerApply Now
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
- Department: Marketing
- Type: Full-Time
As one of the most dynamic and innovative technology companies in Toronto, Agility CMS continues to accelerate growth in 2016 and we're ready to add a Marketing Manager to our team of driven professionals.
We're looking for someone who deeply understands the relationship between psychology and marketing and how all emotions drive actions. This is an opportunity to join a small but focused team where you can have great influence on the outcome and results. If you have the right experience, want to continue to learn and grow, enjoy working in a collaborative environment and want to work for an established business with a start-up culture, please apply today!
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Work alongside CEO to brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Be the voice of the customer. Understand customer needs and pain points and work with the rest of Agility CMS to reflect that into everything that we do
- Develop positioning, messaging and value proposition of Agility CMS products and services
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Be the owner of the go to market strategy and enable successful product launches by working across teams including Product Management, Marketing, PR, Customer Success and Sales
- Sales enablement: Ensure that the sales team can convey our value proposition and provide them with the resources and tools to support their activities.
- Collaborate with the content marketing team to create thought leadership content for our products and target verticals
- Analyst Relations: Partner with key industry analysts to shape the market’s perception of [company]. Establish a regular and repeatable cadence of inquiries and briefings with a diverse set of analysts and influencers
- Take our personas and target market and build out our brand across all channels that represents what it means to work with Agility. (Website, Blog, social media, advertising, campaigns)
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points for lead performance
Items that may be assigned out but are still responsible for
- Drive the development, execution and success of lead generation programs that target new and existing customers and partners (including but not limited to webinars, email and direct mail campaigns)
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Design, build and maintain a high level social media plan to build a strong presence across all channels
- University degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, or Communications
- 3+ years experience hands-on experience in marketing for a B2B software or technology company, with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results
- A full understanding of personas, content marketing and the ability to use design and emotion to drive results
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience with marketing tools such as Salesforce, Google Analytics, and Marketo (Or other marketing automation tools)
- You have a passion for design
- Enjoy working and executing in a fast paced, innovative, and energizing environment
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and are able to manage multiple projects and responsibilities to achieve measurable results on time
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience in defining data segments to deliver targeted campaigns
- Ability to build trusting relationships with co-workers and customers
- Fully-stocked kitchen with the healthiest of snacks, and high quality coffees/teas
- Paid company lunch outings every first Friday of the month
- Monthly team-bonding events and quarterly full-day outings
- Ongoing opportunities for employee appreciation
- Competitive salary and benefits plan
- Individually-tailored professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and casual working environment
- Comfy open-concept loft office that promotes teamwork and cross-department collaboration
- Lounge area with a flat screen, Nintendo Wii, games, and a well-used ping-pong table
- Centrally located office surrounded by some of the city's best restaurants and coffee shops
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Reference checks will precede any offer of employment.
- Our headquarters are located in the busy, bustling downtown core of Toronto – walking distance to the best food and shopping in the city.
- Agility CMS is an established business (13 years and counting) that boasts a casual, friendly startup vibe.
- Our management style focuses on learning and career advancement. Every employee is encouraged to move upwards and onwards.
- We offer a flexible working environment. At Agility, we work hard but we also understand life can't always be rigid.
- Our comfy open-concept loft office promotes and encourages teamwork, as well as cross-department collaboration.
- Our kitchen is fully-stocked with the healthiest of snacks, coffee, espresso, and tea to keep employees well-nourished.
- Team-bonding events – including Friday lunches (first of the month on Agility) and full-day outings (like a trip to the ski slopes).