Work with us.
Working at Agility is a unique career experience with a lot of perks. We're a hard-working team of smart and motivated people who also like to have fun. We're always looking to meet hardworking individuals, even if we're not hiring, let us know you're there so that when we do hire we already know each other. Please contact us today!
Account Executive - Open
Agility CMS is the next generation of web content management systems. Cloud-based, agile and powerful, Agility CMS powers customer web and mobile sites that deliver content to over 5 million visitors per day.
Do you currently work at a technology company and love building relationships with customers and impacting the products and services they buy? Do you want to work with a great product and a team that truly wants to help people and companies improve their capabilities? If so, you might be the Account Executive we’re looking for at Agility CMS.
We’re in search of an Account Executive who wants to takes customer satisfaction to the next level. This is not a sales role, but a role tasked with managing the satisfaction and renewal of existing accounts. You will work on a wide range of accounts in order to build and expand strong long-lasting relationships with brands and web development agencies. You’ll partner with our customers to identify and help address their web development needs, either through our products/services or through our large partner network.
As Agility CMS grows in 2015, you will join a team of driven professionals who are determined to drive Agility CMS forward. We are very excited to find the right person for this key role! If you have experience working at a technology company, supporting products and services sold to companies and have a customer-first mindset, please get in touch by expressing your interest here.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in account management, expanding relationships and revenues with existing accounts at a technology company – preferably selling business software and services
- A solid understanding of SaaS and cloud technology
- Experience building in customer relationship management and issue resolution
- Issue resolution Experience
- Customer Satisfaction Experience
- Strong internal and external project management skills
- Ability to build close internal relationship with Sales, Operations and Support teams
- High energy and driven to never give up
- Have a problem-solving mentality
- Highly proactive – able to create and manage customer account plans
- This is not a sales role, but a role tasked with managing the satisfaction and renewal of existing accounts
Day to Day Tasks:
- Account Management
- Serve as the customer advocate with sales/operations/support teams
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys (Form and surveys)
- Issue Resolutions
- Invoice Approval
- Account licensing renewals and updates
- Face to face time with customers
- Salesforce Account Accuracy
- Monitor and work with customers through the issue resolution process
If you have the required experience, enthusiasm and love coming to work every day at a company that is changing an industry, please contact us today.
Why working here is awesome:
- We have a vision and we're making it happen!
- Great team of smart and motivated people
- Culture and atmosphere in the office
- Central location in the fastest growing city in North America
- Close to restaurants and many great places
- Quarterly meetings with each employee to understand their career path and to work to help them grow
- A management style that focuses on learning and career advancement
- Flexible working environment, we work hard but we also understand life can't be rigid
- Casual dress code
- Open-concept loft office that promotes and encourages teamwork
- Stocked with healthy snacks, coffee, espresso, and tea
- Work with well known and respected customers
- Daily Ping Pong tournaments
- Health and dental benefits
- Team lunch outings every Friday – the first of every month is covered by Agility
- Celebrations when we meet targets
- Team building events outside of the office.
- Lots of opportunities to move into different positions as we grow
- Quarterly company meetings to gather and discuss feedback on the companies progress