What Is Content-First?
Content-first means considering content early on in your projects. This strategy prioritizes content creation and delivery to reduce project rollout delays.
It's no secret that content creation is often a touchy subject due to the number of people involved in the process. From developers to marketing specialists to CXOs, everyone has a say in the content, and while it's essential to pay attention to everyone, this often causes delays.
Using content as your primary driver helps companies to think from a Strategic perspective, enabling them to craft content that can really make a difference for your stakeholders.
How a Headless CMS can help you adopt a Content First Methodology?
In a nutshell, here is what it means to be a Content First with the help from your CMS:
- This means Website or App front-ends can be rewritten easily without changing the content in your CMS.
- This enables a future where you never have to rebuild your website from scratch ever again.
- By starting off with great Content Architecture, customers can create the right Content Definitions with the kinds of Content Relationships that will stand the test of time.
- Content that serves as a single source of truth can be placed in a Content Warehouse so it can be made available anywhere.
- Content that is designed specifically for a Website, App, Line of Business, or Organizational Segment, can be placed in a Property Instance.