The Jamstack Buyer's Guide for 2022
How to get started with Jamstack
Jamstack has become the for developing enterprise websites. Beyond improving the experience for developers, marketers, and visitors, Jamstack offers enterprises several benefits. Unfortunately, if Jamstack is not implemented correctly, marketing teams may end up with a great-looking and fast website, but no tools for them to keep the content up to date and managed properly.
This eBook from Ikius and Agility contains useful information for companies and organizations that are considering Jamstack solutions. Jamstack has become the de-facto standard for enterprise web development. In this eBook, we will share our insight into buying Jamstack solutions.
What's In this Ebook?
- What is Jamstack?
- Why is the world moving to Jamstack?
- Why are market leaders migrating to Jamstack?
- Why do both marketers and developers prefer Jamstack?
- How does Jamstack help reduce overhead costs?
- Why are legacy solutions an idea, and how can Jamstack solve their shortcomings?
- How Jamstack is a digital transformation enabler?
- Why is Jamstack a great option for enterprises?
- How to move off of WordPress towards Jamstack.
- How to move off of Legacy DXP towards Jamstack.
- Which components you need to include from cloud hosting to CMS, to SSG.
- Examples of successful Jamstack implementation
- How to get started with Jamstack.