May 2012 Full Release Notes
- Digital Assets (Improved Document and Photo Management)
- Improved Agility UGC comment notification emails
- Improved content list paging performance for large lists
- Upgraded HTML editor control to latest version
- Fixed issue with state changes not updating in comment moderation view within Agility
- Fix bug with content grid column order when switching item order
- Fixed bug with preview button not being displayed when a preview domain was properly configured
- Fixed bug with related content grids not always showing the up and down links
- Fixed template selection on non-website channel types which were selecting website specific templates
- Fixed bug which was causing only 9 items to appear in a content list instead of the expected 10 items
- 40 Random Bugs
- Corus - Added "Move Mode" to support moving items in a content list to anywhere within the list
- Added the ability to specify the default page size within a content list
- Cineplex - Fixed the sort order bug with some content lists when moving items up and down
- Shoppers Drug Mart - The last folder you select when browsing for a media or documents within a file selector will be remembered when selecting a new file
- Brushfire North - Content synchronization is now possible over secure HTTPS connection
- Brushfire North - Added all defined languages to the Ready to publish report language dropdown
- CMS Critic - Added “Email me if someone replies” notification functionality to existing UGC lists
CMS-Connected reached out to a handful of significant thought leaders to understand the subtle and significant trends that shaped the WCM landscape during the past year, including our very own VP of Innovation & Development, Joel Varty.
NEW AND IMPROVED! Introducing the Agility Form Builder that will capture your data and accelerate your growth! - February 2018
Introducing the NEWLY enhanced online Form Builder on Agility Customer Experience Cloud!
See you at this year's INTIX 39th Annual Ticketing Conference January 23-25, 2018!