June 2013 Full Release Notes
The following items were added, updated or fixed in the latest release of Agility:
- Fixed bug with Top Navigation custom links that were not working when trying to select from Digital Content.
- Updated Publish List Dialog so radio button options appear immediately after hitting "Publish List".
- New feature: Allows users to restrict modules to certain content zones on page templates.
- Fixed bug with tab counts on Website Users > Profiles in UGC.
- Several UI updates applied to Website Users grid within the Settings section.
- Fixed error when switching between languages and back when content exists in one language but not the other.
- Fixed bug with using Page Copy function - some modules were not being kept on page.
- Fixed bug with image thumbnails not appearing when scheduled to be published on a future date.
- Updated Save prompt on Module and Content Definitions - only prompts when a change has been made now.
- Fixed issues with input form previewing.
- Updated the URL picker to now allow users to select Dynamic pages.
- New feature: Shared Module Zones that allow users to configure a module zone for an entire section.
- Updates to pagination sizes on Digital Content and User Content lists to remember last selection and configure results per page.
- New feature: Column added to Ready to Publish Report that displays the path of the content item.
- New feature: Allow for image fields to be required in an input form.
- New feature: Publish reminder when moving pages in the pages tree.
- New feature: Tracking changes to Settings section - users can now see who made last changes.
- Fixed issues with timeouts occurring when declining/approving large content lists.
- New feature: Ability to see French characters and other HTML entities within back end.
- New feature: Added new report for "User Activity" to Reports section to track daily login and activity of Agility users.
- Fixed bug with adding various modules to pages.
- Fixed bug with validation being triggered incorrectly.
- Fixed bug with approving/declining items from the status bar vs. within the grid view.
- Fixed issue with hosting environment FTP were large files were not uploading properly.
- Fixed intermittent issues with Save & Close on content items.
- Fixed bug with image size validations being triggered incorrectly.
- Fixed bug where error occurred when adding an Image Slider module to a page.
- Fixed intermittent issues with backups failing in Application Hosting Environment.
- Several UI updates to Inline Code feature.
Committed to continuously improving Agility, we are pleased to announce some exciting new updates to the platform!
CMS-Connected reached out to a handful of significant thought leaders to understand the subtle and significant trends that shaped the WCM landscape during the past year, including our very own VP of Innovation and Development, Joel Varty.
NEW AND IMPROVED! Introducing the Agility Form Builder that will capture your data and accelerate your growth! - February 2018
Introducing the NEWLY enhanced online Form Builder on Agility Customer Experience Cloud!