January 2014 Full Release Notes
New Features and Updates
- Implemented a brand new report called Sync Status Report (click here for full details)
- Renamed Old Sync Report to Item Sync Report (click here for full details)
- Updates to Content and Page Status bars (click here for full details)
- Added ability to move properties up and down in content/module definitions (click here for full details)
- Added ability to allow users to set a default bale to True/False on Form Builder content definition
- Added Drag & Drop feature to Image Galleries
- Updates Maximum Value on content definitions to be configurable (previously could not set higher than 128 characters)
- Fix to Agility.Web to resolve issue with dynamic pages having query string stripped out
- Fix to allow Maximum Value to be set for fields on content definitions
- Fix to resolve issue with pages getting unpublished when clearing a module form the page
- Fix to resolve issue with contributor requests displaying slim rich text area in Safari
- Fixed issue with not being able to save legacy input forms
CMS-Connected reached out to a handful of significant thought leaders to understand the subtle and significant trends that shaped the WCM landscape during the past year, including our very own VP of Innovation & Development, Joel Varty.
NEW AND IMPROVED! Introducing the Agility Form Builder that will capture your data and accelerate your growth! - February 2018
Introducing the NEWLY enhanced online Form Builder on Agility Customer Experience Cloud!
See you at this year's INTIX 39th Annual Ticketing Conference January 23-25, 2018!