January 2014 Full Release Notes
New Features and Updates
- Implemented a brand new report called Sync Status Report (click here for full details)
- Renamed Old Sync Report to Item Sync Report (click here for full details)
- Updates to Content and Page Status bars (click here for full details)
- Added ability to move properties up and down in content/module definitions (click here for full details)
- Added ability to allow users to set a default bale to True/False on Form Builder content definition
- Added Drag & Drop feature to Image Galleries
- Updates Maximum Value on content definitions to be configurable (previously could not set higher than 128 characters)
- Fix to Agility.Web to resolve issue with dynamic pages having query string stripped out
- Fix to allow Maximum Value to be set for fields on content definitions
- Fix to resolve issue with pages getting unpublished when clearing a module form the page
- Fix to resolve issue with contributor requests displaying slim rich text area in Safari
- Fixed issue with not being able to save legacy input forms
Committed to continuously improving Agility, we are pleased to announce some exciting new updates to the platform!
CMS-Connected reached out to a handful of significant thought leaders to understand the subtle and significant trends that shaped the WCM landscape during the past year, including our very own VP of Innovation and Development, Joel Varty.
NEW AND IMPROVED! Introducing the Agility Form Builder that will capture your data and accelerate your growth! - February 2018
Introducing the NEWLY enhanced online Form Builder on Agility Customer Experience Cloud!