April 2013 Full Release Notes
Anthony Valela - April 25-2013
The following items were added, updated or fixed in the April 2013 Agility Release:
- Inline Code Feature added - for more details review the full documentation here.
- Extensionless URLs feature added - for more details review the full documentation here.
- Fixed bug with Agility Top Navigation where the "More" button shows up when there is still room for more menu items.
- Updated Digital Content section so that language sorting is always in alphabetical order.
- Alignment/layout update to Global Configuration Settings.
- Improvements to Content Item Save speed of save is quicker.
- Updated Language sorting in Digital Content lists updated to always be in alphabetical order, in all languages.
- Updates to Agility.Web to improve issues with large lists in Agility - now loading faster.
- Ability to Associate Config Settings with a specific DLL version
Customer/Partner Requested Items:
- Buena Digital: Added feature to specify in project setup whether the project will use MVC or Web Forms - this selection is available from within Agility under Settings > Configuration > Global Configuration > Website Code Type.
- Hockey Canada: Added feature to allow users to edit specific badges directly from the search portion of the module, eliminating the extra steps currently required to make an edit from the module.