May 2012 Full Release Notes
Mike Iskiw - April 25-2012
Here is a list of the items that were added or fixed in the release that will be rolling out throughout May of 2012.
- Digital Assets (Improved Document and Photo Management)
- Improved Agility UGC comment notification emails
- Improved content list paging performance for large lists
- Upgraded HTML editor control to latest version
- Fixed issue with state changes not updating in comment moderation view within Agility
- Fix bug with content grid column order when switching item order
- Fixed bug with preview button not being displayed when a preview domain was properly configured
- Fixed bug with related content grids not always showing the up and down links
- Fixed template selection on non-website channel types which were selecting website specific templates
- Fixed bug which was causing only 9 items to appear in a content list instead of the expected 10 items
- 40 Random Bugs
- Corus - Added "Move Mode" to support moving items in a content list to anywhere within the list
- Added the ability to specify the default page size within a content list
- Cineplex - Fixed the sort order bug with some content lists when moving items up and down
- Shoppers Drug Mart - The last folder you select when browsing for a media or documents within a file selector will be remembered when selecting a new file
- Brushfire North - Content synchronization is now possible over secure HTTPS connection
- Brushfire North - Added all defined languages to the Ready to publish report language dropdown
- CMS Critic - Added “Email me if someone replies” notification functionality to existing UGC lists
Agility CMS has been crowned "Best Cloud CMS" in CMS Critic's 2015 People's Choice CMS Awards.
Microsoft Awards Agility the Title of Canadian Cloud Leader - November 2015
On Monday, November 9, 2015, Microsoft awarded Agility the title of "Canadian Cloud Leader".