Magazine Suite May 2013 Full Release Notes
The following items were added, updated or fixed in the May 2013 Release of the Agility Magazine Suite:
- Google+ Login added as option for external login.
- News Feed module added.
- Article to Issue linking and display added.
- Updated footer items to center horizontally, regardless of number of items.
- Fixed preview errors that occurred when trying to preview site during sync.
- Fixed intermittent issue with Facebook logout from website.
- Fixed homepage slider on mobile to jump back to first slider item after completed.
- Updated labels and spacing on Popular Articles input form.
- Fixed issue of attributes not being remembered as you navigate from one content item to the next in Digital Content.
- Updated "Unsaved Changes" popup alerts on Articles list.
- Updated Search Results page to return all content in whichever language is selected.
- Updated Popular Articles module to default to three tabs, rather than four, as three tabs is the max - updated on mobile as well.
- Added CSS rule to prevent Article Type Options from wrapping on small handheld devices.
- Fixed issue with RSS feeds being output in plaintext instead of as a documented tree in Google Chrome.
- Fixed issue validation being triggered on login page without actually submitting anything.
- Updated "Forgot Password" UI.
- Updated Date Format on Article Details.
- Fixed intermittent issues with LinkedIn login - login was not working consistently with newly created API keys.
- Fixed issue with language switching on Articles - users previously getting stuck in one language if homepage was not visited first.
Customer/Partner Requested Items:
- British Columbia Magazine - Articles to Issues linking and display.
- CMS Report - Google+ login added to list of login types.
- Bosacks Magazine - News Feed Module.
Agility CMS has been crowned "Best Cloud CMS" in CMS Critic's 2015 People's Choice CMS Awards.
Microsoft Awards Agility the Title of Canadian Cloud Leader - November 2015
On Monday, November 9, 2015, Microsoft awarded Agility the title of "Canadian Cloud Leader".