Magazine Suite June 2013 Full Release Notes
The following items were added, updated or fixed in the latest release of the Magazine Suite:
- New feature: Collect Box Module - allows users to display an image and set up a form to be filled out when the image is clicked.
- New feature: Ability to activate links in user comments.
- Added images for articles, blog posts and issues to Google sitemap.xml.
- New feature: Error Message Module - displays a set of predefined links on error pages to help users navigate (configurable in Agility).
- New feature: Recent Activity Module - displays latest comments from users including their avatar.
- New feature: Users can now delete their own comments after they have been posted.
- New feature: Name and avatar image comments now link to the website entered in the 'website' field of a users profile. If nothing is entered, then both link to the user's bio page.
- Updated all links (other than menu links) to be underlined.
- Updated Latest Articles module to allow Agility users to select the type of article to display i.e. article, video, gallery. The default is set to 'All'.
- Fixed bug with language switcher where if a user tries to switch language on a page where there is no equivalent in the other language, nothing would happen.
- Update front-end functionality on Keyword pages - no longer jumps down when you them to the top of the keyword.
- Fixed bug where site users could still select 'edit' link on comments, even after logging out.
- Updated Image Slider module to allow users to select specifc Articles to link to.
- Fix bug with Article Routing through categories.
- New feature: Latest Articles Sidebar Module - allows users to display latest articles in a single category, in the right column of a page.
- Added ability to customize the modules on an articles page for a specific category.
Boost your online sales with Agility's NEW eCommerce solution - December 2016
Read about Agility's new eCommerce solution, customizable and tailored to your needs, with a special emphasis on tracking valuable sales data and trends.
Agility CMS has been crowned "Best Cloud CMS" in CMS Critic's 2015 People's Choice CMS Awards.