April 2013 Full Release Notes
- Inline Code Feature added - for more details review the full documentation here.
- Extensionless URLs feature added - for more details review the full documentation here.
- Fixed bug with Agility Top Navigation where the "More" button shows up when there is still room for more menu items.
- Updated Digital Content section so that language sorting is always in alphabetical order.
- Alignment/layout update to Global Configuration Settings.
- Improvements to Content Item Save speed of save is quicker.
- Updated Language sorting in Digital Content lists updated to always be in alphabetical order, in all languages.
- Updates to Agility.Web to improve issues with large lists in Agility - now loading faster.
- Ability to Associate Config Settings with a specific DLL version
Customer/Partner Requested Items:
- Buena Digital: Added feature to specify in project setup whether the project will use MVC or Web Forms - this selection is available from within Agility under Settings > Configuration > Global Configuration > Website Code Type.
- Hockey Canada: Added feature to allow users to edit specific badges directly from the search portion of the module, eliminating the extra steps currently required to make an edit from the module.
Azure is helping Agility provide the scalability, reliability and security as part of our mission to offer customers a fully integrated web platform to manage all their web properties.
Boost your online sales with Agility's NEW Ecommerce solution - December 2016
Read about Agility's new Ecommerce solution, customizable and tailored to your needs, with a special emphasis on tracking valuable sales data and trends.